Auto Paint Shop
AUTO PAINTING EUGENE
During the painting process of your vehicle one of our ASE certified painting technicians will apply their skill to your vehicle.
Better Body and Paint uses only the highest quality of paint during our auto painting process. With our state-of-the-art painting facility, mixing tools, spraying tools, drying equipment and our ASE certified paint technicians your vehicles paint will match flawlessly.
Our auto painting method of mixing your vehicle paint color is complete with a computerized system that customizes each color based on a paint code direct from the manufacturer. This auto paint mixing system will insure a color match with quality that is equal to your vehicles manufacturer. The entire painting process of your vehicle is done in our state-of-the art paint booth.
Preparation and Auto Painting Process:
- Chemically clean and remove wax.
- Primer is applied to vehicle, and then primer is blocked out to assure that the auto bodywork is straight.
- Dual-action sanding is performed to assure paint adhesion for painting.
- Air blowing of vehicle part to insure removal of any dust.
- Complete masking, taping and bagging of the auto body part is performed to prevent over spray of the vehicle.
- Creation of “spray-out-card” to tint and match your vehicle color
- Sealer coat is applied to the vehicle part
- Manufacturer code matched base color coat color is applied.
- Two (2) coats of clear-coat are applied which will create that glossy shine.
- Drying of vehicle is performed in our infrared baking unit.
- Cooling down of vehicle and unmasking of vehicle part.
When the painting process of your vehicle is complete, the vehicle will be returned back to the auto body repair shop for complete reassembly of your vehicle.